How to Submit a Video to video.contour.com
If you have a video that you’d like to share with the Contour community and the world. Please follow the simple steps below.
Step #1 – Upload your video to YouTube or Vimeo
- To upload to YouTube you will first need a google account. click for more info
- Once you have a google account uploading is fairly easy. If you get stuck refer to the instructions here.
- Uploading to Vimeo is similar to YouTube. First you must create a vimeo account. Basic interactions are available in Vimeo’s Help Center.
Step #2 – Create an account at video.contour.com
- Visit video.contour.com/submit-video/
- Or from video.contour.com click the signin button in the upper righthand corner.
- Complete the right side of the registration form titled “create a free account”
- This will log you in and allow you to submit videos to Contour.
Step #3 – Submit a video to video.contour.com
- Once you are logged in to video.contour.com click the “add video” link in the upper right corner of the site.
- Fill out the form and complete with the web address (URL) of your YouTube or Vimeo Video.
- Contour reviews all content that is submitted to the site. Please only submit content filmed with a Contour camera, that contains no sex or nudity and that you have the full legal rights to.
We’re excited to see what you film!