Miami, FL. The President is responsible for overseeing the corporate strategy for the company responsible for driving organic growth and growth through acquisition, and for overseeing management of the product roadmap and brand. The President will be charged with developing e-commerce strategy, app development and user experience, developing all online partnerships and sponsorships to maximize the iON brand awareness, and will be responsible for increasing sales online through affiliate channels and partnerships, as well as directly through the website and mobile application. The President will also be responsible for business development, leading the raising of finance, establishing and opening new channels of distribution both on and offline and managing the user experience.
To accomplish these goals, the President will be responsible for the following duties:
1) Setting a strategic agenda for the company and making sure the overall consumer and brand strategies are at the heart of the business.
2) Ensuring marketing is the engine of the organisation and championing the voice of the consumer at board level.
3) Driving the agenda on behalf of the company regarding ways to add value through information technology.
4) Looking beyond managing social media to architecting and influencing the delivery of customer experiences and ultimately building a customer-centered company.
5) Directing the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of marketing and sales staff and overseeing their daily activities.
6) Evaluating the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
7) Developing pricing strategies that balance firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
8) Building and strengthening a marketing community across the organisation and working with the marketing team to develop best practices and initiatives.
9) Uncovering un-met needs for customers and aligning the business around fulfilling them.
10) Understanding exactly what customers value and how best to deliver that value.
11) Developing a strategy for growth organically and by acquisition to meet these aims.
The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in any business related or social sciences field, with at least 8 years of leadership experience in the marketing field combined with a proven track record of creating positive P&L returns. The candidate must have the demonstrated ability to increase online sales through development of online partnerships and sponsorships, and knowledge of and experience using the following are essential: Google analytics, SEO, SEM, Google adwords, Facebook ads, conversion tracking, retargeting advertisements, advertising networks, affiliate networks, email marketing, CRM platforms, cloud integration, and app development and optimisation. The candidate must also have extensive knowledge of customer relationship management strategies and demonstrated experience effectuating change in the strategic direction and focus of a company. Experience establishing digital initiatives and new channels of distribution is also essential, and the candidate must be proficient in leading corporate fundraising.
Please send your resume together with a covering letter to email@example.com